Thursday, December 27, 2007

almost there

I think he was feeling lazy. Not only is this MY bag that was in the garage, but he gave up and just left it sitting there, stuck in the cat door. I guess when he can't find anything to his liking out in the world he peruses the garage and takes something from there, or he pilfers it when doesn't feel like leaving the house. I'm on to him, but I can't really complain. Having my own belongings moved about my home is still better then the dead mouse he brought in a few nights ago.
And to Andrew, who is doubting Simon's abilities, I 'll quote a friend of mine who, at a party one night, during discussion about Simon, said "I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. I've never seen Jesus but I've seen Simon dragging a bag over the fence. That shit is for real!".
Can't really argue with that.
Oh, and the catcam is undergoing some technical problems (like it hasn't worked yet). But there is video coming ... it just may take awhile.

No comments: