Sunday, November 18, 2007

This can't be true...?

I'm hearing from doubters. So I'd like to take a moment to address the truthiness of this blog.
I ain't lyin'. No really, my cat does this all on his own and the tire gauge story is factual.
And why don't I have any photos of Simon holding a pair of gloves in his mouth? Have you ever seen one of those wildlife photographer episodes on the Nat Geo channel? Well, if you haven't here's the lowdown: HOURS are spent waiting for those monkeys to pick bugs out of each other's hair. And getting Simon as he bolts through the cat door would take that same dedication to time and my job just won't allow it. Eventually I need to leave the house. Plus I'd need a great disguise because as soon as he sees me he drops what he's got.
But for those who don't believe and those who have been asking, a sensor activated remote is in the works and cat-cams are being discussed. Stay tuned...

No comments: